Black Box creator Amy Holden Jones is back at ABC with a new medical drama project. The project, titled 10 Beacon Hill, hails from 20th Century Fox TV. In a competitive situation with another network also pursuing, the drama landed at ABC with a script commitment plus penalty. Written by Jones, 10 Beacon Hill is described as a medical procedural/workplace ensemble about a brilliant team of doctors who take on the most difficult cases, led by a deeply compassionate medical genius with poor health habits of his own and his 17-year-old prodigy niece. Mystic Pizza and Beethoven scribe Jones, repped by WME and 3 Arts, will write the script and will executive produce with 3 Arts’ Erwin Stoff and Oly Obst. Jones’ Black Box, which starred Kelly Reilly as a famous neurologist who hides the fact that she has bipolar disorder, recently ended its limited run on ABC. There will be no second installment.
ABC Buys Medical Drama From Amy Holden Jones, 20th Century Fox TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Finale Hits Season High, Caps Most Watched First Season Of HBO Series
- Savannah Guthrie Still Staying Put At NBC News’ ‘Today’
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars
- The Gotham Group Acquires Rights To ‘The Jihadi Hunter’ Memoir
- Freeform Taps APA’s Julie Shapiro As SVP Business Affairs
- Les Moonves Says He Believes CBS Will Make A Deal With DirecTV Now