Black Box creator Amy Holden Jones is back at ABC with a new medical drama project. The project, titled 10 Beacon Hill, hails from 20th Century Fox TV. In a competitive situation with another network also pursuing, the drama landed at ABC with a script commitment plus penalty. Written by Jones, 10 Beacon Hill is described as a medical procedural/workplace ensemble about a brilliant team of doctors who take on the most difficult cases, led by a deeply compassionate medical genius with poor health habits of his own and his 17-year-old prodigy niece. Mystic Pizza and Beethoven scribe Jones, repped by WME and 3 Arts, will write the script and will executive produce with 3 Arts’ Erwin Stoff and Oly Obst. Jones’ Black Box, which starred Kelly Reilly as a famous neurologist who hides the fact that she has bipolar disorder, recently ended its limited run on ABC. There will be no second installment.
ABC Buys Medical Drama From Amy Holden Jones, 20th Century Fox TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'