The fourth iteration of FX’s limited-series franchise will start its haunting on October 8. Set in 1952, American Horror Story: Freak Show revolves around a troupe of carny curiosities whose arrival in Jupiter, FL, coincides with creepy goings-on in the town. The cast includes Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Emma Roberts, Michael Chiklis, Angela Bassett, Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson as Siamese twins Bette and Dot. EP Tim Minear said at Comic-Con last month that John Carroll Lynch will play “a villain who will rival the rubber man and the minotaur from previous seasons … and he will scare the shit out of you.” Watch the quickie teaser above.
Step Right Up For ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Premiere Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Latest TV News
- Liza Koshy To Star In New YouTube Red Comedy Series ‘Liza On Demand’
- ‘The Four’ Fox Reality Competition Sets Sean Combs, DJ Khaled, Meghan Trainor & Charlie Walk As Stars, Gets…
- White House Celebrates Donald Trump For Not Acknowledging Sexual Assault Claims
- ‘Suits’ Spinoff: Simon Kassianides Joins Potential Gina Torres-Toplined Offshoot
- Fox And Viacom Lead Media Stock Rally Sparked By Merger Speculation
- Kat Dennings To Star In Hulu Pilot ‘Dollface’; ‘I, Tonya’s Margot Robbie, Bryan Unkeless Producing