The fourth iteration of FX’s limited-series franchise will start its haunting on October 8. Set in 1952, American Horror Story: Freak Show revolves around a troupe of carny curiosities whose arrival in Jupiter, FL, coincides with creepy goings-on in the town. The cast includes Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Emma Roberts, Michael Chiklis, Angela Bassett, Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson as Siamese twins Bette and Dot. EP Tim Minear said at Comic-Con last month that John Carroll Lynch will play “a villain who will rival the rubber man and the minotaur from previous seasons … and he will scare the shit out of you.” Watch the quickie teaser above.
Step Right Up For ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Premiere Date
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts
- After 1-Day Strike, IATSE Wins Contract With NBC’s ‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’
- NBC’s Robert Greenblatt On The Importance Of Leaving A Digital Footprint – NAB Show