The fourth iteration of FX’s limited-series franchise will start its haunting on October 8. Set in 1952, American Horror Story: Freak Show revolves around a troupe of carny curiosities whose arrival in Jupiter, FL, coincides with creepy goings-on in the town. The cast includes Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Emma Roberts, Michael Chiklis, Angela Bassett, Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson as Siamese twins Bette and Dot. EP Tim Minear said at Comic-Con last month that John Carroll Lynch will play “a villain who will rival the rubber man and the minotaur from previous seasons … and he will scare the shit out of you.” Watch the quickie teaser above.
Step Right Up For ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Premiere Date
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'