The fourth iteration of FX’s limited-series franchise will start its haunting on October 8. Set in 1952, American Horror Story: Freak Show revolves around a troupe of carny curiosities whose arrival in Jupiter, FL, coincides with creepy goings-on in the town. The cast includes Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Emma Roberts, Michael Chiklis, Angela Bassett, Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson as Siamese twins Bette and Dot. EP Tim Minear said at Comic-Con last month that John Carroll Lynch will play “a villain who will rival the rubber man and the minotaur from previous seasons … and he will scare the shit out of you.” Watch the quickie teaser above.
Step Right Up For ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Premiere Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016