The fourth iteration of FX’s limited-series franchise will start its haunting on October 8. Set in 1952, American Horror Story: Freak Show revolves around a troupe of carny curiosities whose arrival in Jupiter, FL, coincides with creepy goings-on in the town. The cast includes Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Emma Roberts, Michael Chiklis, Angela Bassett, Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson as Siamese twins Bette and Dot. EP Tim Minear said at Comic-Con last month that John Carroll Lynch will play “a villain who will rival the rubber man and the minotaur from previous seasons … and he will scare the shit out of you.” Watch the quickie teaser above.
Step Right Up For ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Premiere Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Sons Of Anarchy' Mayans Spinoff At FX Gets Script Order & Title; Elgin James Joins Kurt Sutter As Co-Creator
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- ‘Game Of Thrones’: Season 6 Finale Director Miguel Sapochnik On Military Aesthetic, That Score, And Putting His Stamp On The…
- Fox News Having Highest-Rated Year Ever; Tops Cable Primetime So Far
- Marvel’s ‘Luke Cage’ Heading To Comic-Con For Sneak Peek
- Reality Producer Scott St. John Signs With ICM Partners
- Ruben Fleischer Reups Overall Deal With Universal TV
- Paulist Prepping ‘The Innocence Of Joan Little’ Book As Limited Series