Actress and singer/songwriter Alicia Witt has signed with Innovative Artists and The Schiff Company. Witt recently landed a lead role in her second movie for the Hallmark Channel, Holiday Help. She played the role of Alice in her first Hallmark movie, A Very Merry Mix Up. Witt currently is starring in Neil LaBute’s Reasons To Be Pretty at LA’s Geffen Playhouse and performing music from her new album on Sundays at Hollywood’s Hotel Cafe.
Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $27.5M Weekend, 'Rogue' Passes $500M, Other Movies Bomb Over MLK - Box Office Final
Latest Business News
- WME | IMG Exec Chris Liddell Leaving To Join Donald Trump’s Team
- Ira Deutchman Gets First Spotlight Cinema Laurels For Lifetime Of Indie Service
- Team Trump Fires Back At Ex-‘Apprentice’ Contestant’s “Absurd” Lawsuit Over His Denial Of Her Sex Assault Claim…
- Nexstar Completes $4.6B Acquisition Of Media General
- Thomas Tull Exiting As Legendary’s Chairman & CEO
- Will Donald Trump Strip The FCC Of Some Of Its Regulatory Clout?