Actress and singer/songwriter Alicia Witt has signed with Innovative Artists and The Schiff Company. Witt recently landed a lead role in her second movie for the Hallmark Channel, Holiday Help. She played the role of Alice in her first Hallmark movie, A Very Merry Mix Up. Witt currently is starring in Neil LaBute’s Reasons To Be Pretty at LA’s Geffen Playhouse and performing music from her new album on Sundays at Hollywood’s Hotel Cafe.
Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE