Actress and singer/songwriter Alicia Witt has signed with Innovative Artists and The Schiff Company. Witt recently landed a lead role in her second movie for the Hallmark Channel, Holiday Help. She played the role of Alice in her first Hallmark movie, A Very Merry Mix Up. Witt currently is starring in Neil LaBute’s Reasons To Be Pretty at LA’s Geffen Playhouse and performing music from her new album on Sundays at Hollywood’s Hotel Cafe.
Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Business News
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents Dinner
- Facebook To Rely On Ben Franklin-Era Technology To Verify Political Ads In The Wake of Russian Meddling
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- NBA Guard Appears To Slur Chinese People In New Year’s Video
- Idrissa Ouedraogo Dies: Noted Director Of African Film Was 64
- History Is Already Written: Film Comedies Came Back In 2018