Actress and singer/songwriter Alicia Witt has signed with Innovative Artists and The Schiff Company. Witt recently landed a lead role in her second movie for the Hallmark Channel, Holiday Help. She played the role of Alice in her first Hallmark movie, A Very Merry Mix Up. Witt currently is starring in Neil LaBute’s Reasons To Be Pretty at LA’s Geffen Playhouse and performing music from her new album on Sundays at Hollywood’s Hotel Cafe.
Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Business News
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update
- Broadway Review: Allison Janney, Corey Hawkins Lead ‘Six Degrees Of Separation’
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- California Judge Blocks Donald Trump’s Executive Order On Sanctuary Cities
- AT&T Delivers Mixed Q1 Results As Video Subscriptions Slip