Actress and singer/songwriter Alicia Witt has signed with Innovative Artists and The Schiff Company. Witt recently landed a lead role in her second movie for the Hallmark Channel, Holiday Help. She played the role of Alice in her first Hallmark movie, A Very Merry Mix Up. Witt currently is starring in Neil LaBute’s Reasons To Be Pretty at LA’s Geffen Playhouse and performing music from her new album on Sundays at Hollywood’s Hotel Cafe.
Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Latest Business News
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- LaVar Ball Denies Trump Helped Free Son LiAngelo From China Shoplifting Charges