Alexa Vega (Spy Kids, The Tomorrow People) and Brette Taylor (Return To Paradise, Laws Of Attraction) have booked recurring roles on the upcoming third season of ABC‘s country music drama Nashville. Vega has been tapped for a three-episode arc as Kiley, Gunnar’s (Sam Palladio) first love and high school sweetheart. She’s now a single mother who’s recently arrived in Nashville with the intention of providing some stability for her 10-year-old son that she had at a very young age. Taylor will play Pam, Luke Wheeler’s (Will Chase) new back-up singer. An incredibly talented singer in her own right, Pam quickly becomes Deacon’s (Charles Esten) muse, even more so when her complicated and dark past comes to light.
Alexa Vega & Brette Taylor Join ‘Nashville’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Charles Manson Novel 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance