Alexa Vega (Spy Kids, The Tomorrow People) and Brette Taylor (Return To Paradise, Laws Of Attraction) have booked recurring roles on the upcoming third season of ABC‘s country music drama Nashville. Vega has been tapped for a three-episode arc as Kiley, Gunnar’s (Sam Palladio) first love and high school sweetheart. She’s now a single mother who’s recently arrived in Nashville with the intention of providing some stability for her 10-year-old son that she had at a very young age. Taylor will play Pam, Luke Wheeler’s (Will Chase) new back-up singer. An incredibly talented singer in her own right, Pam quickly becomes Deacon’s (Charles Esten) muse, even more so when her complicated and dark past comes to light.
Alexa Vega & Brette Taylor Join ‘Nashville’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon