Alexa Vega (Spy Kids, The Tomorrow People) and Brette Taylor (Return To Paradise, Laws Of Attraction) have booked recurring roles on the upcoming third season of ABC‘s country music drama Nashville. Vega has been tapped for a three-episode arc as Kiley, Gunnar’s (Sam Palladio) first love and high school sweetheart. She’s now a single mother who’s recently arrived in Nashville with the intention of providing some stability for her 10-year-old son that she had at a very young age. Taylor will play Pam, Luke Wheeler’s (Will Chase) new back-up singer. An incredibly talented singer in her own right, Pam quickly becomes Deacon’s (Charles Esten) muse, even more so when her complicated and dark past comes to light.
Alexa Vega & Brette Taylor Join ‘Nashville’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC