Alexa Vega (Spy Kids, The Tomorrow People) and Brette Taylor (Return To Paradise, Laws Of Attraction) have booked recurring roles on the upcoming third season of ABC‘s country music drama Nashville. Vega has been tapped for a three-episode arc as Kiley, Gunnar’s (Sam Palladio) first love and high school sweetheart. She’s now a single mother who’s recently arrived in Nashville with the intention of providing some stability for her 10-year-old son that she had at a very young age. Taylor will play Pam, Luke Wheeler’s (Will Chase) new back-up singer. An incredibly talented singer in her own right, Pam quickly becomes Deacon’s (Charles Esten) muse, even more so when her complicated and dark past comes to light.
Alexa Vega & Brette Taylor Join ‘Nashville’
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Beware: How Global One Management's Questionable Practices Entangled Politicians, Child Actors And The Homeless
- Margot Robbie’s LuckyChap Banner Inks First-Look Deal With Warner Bros. TV, Sets Female Wall Street Drama At NBC
- After Merger, SAG-AFTRA Constitution Dropped "Sexual Harassment" As Specific Cause For Expelling Members
- Blair Brown On Uma Thurman, Queen Lear – And The Mystery Of ‘Molly Dodd’
- Rob Lowe Stars In ‘The Bad Seed’ Remake With A Gender Switch Eyed By Lifetime
- Carter Page: Al Franken Gropes Preferable To “Groundless Witch Hunt”