Alexa Vega (Spy Kids, The Tomorrow People) and Brette Taylor (Return To Paradise, Laws Of Attraction) have booked recurring roles on the upcoming third season of ABC‘s country music drama Nashville. Vega has been tapped for a three-episode arc as Kiley, Gunnar’s (Sam Palladio) first love and high school sweetheart. She’s now a single mother who’s recently arrived in Nashville with the intention of providing some stability for her 10-year-old son that she had at a very young age. Taylor will play Pam, Luke Wheeler’s (Will Chase) new back-up singer. An incredibly talented singer in her own right, Pam quickly becomes Deacon’s (Charles Esten) muse, even more so when her complicated and dark past comes to light.
Alexa Vega & Brette Taylor Join ‘Nashville’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists