Meet The Fockers alumna Alanna Ubach has joined the cast of Bravo’s first original scripted series Girlfriends’ Guide To Divorce and Matthew Glave (Growing Up Fisher) and Virginia Williams (Fairly Legal) have been tapped for recurring roles. It centers on Abby (Lisa Edelstein), a self-help book author who hides the fact that she’s separated from her husband as she starts to navigate her life as a single woman in her early 40s in Los Angeles. Ubach will play Jo, a blunt, brassy New Yorker and Abby’s best friend from college who comes to LA to help Abby through her divorce. Janeane Garafolo and Beau Garrett co-star as Lyla and Phoebe, respectively, Abby’s new divorced friends. As Ubach’s character Jo is introduced, Garafolo’s Lyla will be phased out and Jo will succeed Lyla as Abby’s best friend. Glave, repped by Greene & Sanders Armstrong Caserta, and Williams will recur as Gordon and Courtney Beech, a high-profile fashion couple currently going through a divorce handled by Delia (Necar Zadegan).
Alanna Ubach Joins Bravo’s ‘Girlfriends Guide To Divorce’, Matthew Glave & Virginia Williams To Recur
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…