Meet The Fockers alumna Alanna Ubach has joined the cast of Bravo’s first original scripted series Girlfriends’ Guide To Divorce and Matthew Glave (Growing Up Fisher) and Virginia Williams (Fairly Legal) have been tapped for recurring roles. It centers on Abby (Lisa Edelstein), a self-help book author who hides the fact that she’s separated from her husband as she starts to navigate her life as a single woman in her early 40s in Los Angeles. Ubach will play Jo, a blunt, brassy New Yorker and Abby’s best friend from college who comes to LA to help Abby through her divorce. Janeane Garafolo and Beau Garrett co-star as Lyla and Phoebe, respectively, Abby’s new divorced friends. As Ubach’s character Jo is introduced, Garafolo’s Lyla will be phased out and Jo will succeed Lyla as Abby’s best friend. Glave, repped by Greene & Sanders Armstrong Caserta, and Williams will recur as Gordon and Courtney Beech, a high-profile fashion couple currently going through a divorce handled by Delia (Necar Zadegan).
Alanna Ubach Joins Bravo’s ‘Girlfriends Guide To Divorce’, Matthew Glave & Virginia Williams To Recur
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles