Meet The Fockers alumna Alanna Ubach has joined the cast of Bravo’s first original scripted series Girlfriends’ Guide To Divorce and Matthew Glave (Growing Up Fisher) and Virginia Williams (Fairly Legal) have been tapped for recurring roles. It centers on Abby (Lisa Edelstein), a self-help book author who hides the fact that she’s separated from her husband as she starts to navigate her life as a single woman in her early 40s in Los Angeles. Ubach will play Jo, a blunt, brassy New Yorker and Abby’s best friend from college who comes to LA to help Abby through her divorce. Janeane Garafolo and Beau Garrett co-star as Lyla and Phoebe, respectively, Abby’s new divorced friends. As Ubach’s character Jo is introduced, Garafolo’s Lyla will be phased out and Jo will succeed Lyla as Abby’s best friend. Glave, repped by Greene & Sanders Armstrong Caserta, and Williams will recur as Gordon and Courtney Beech, a high-profile fashion couple currently going through a divorce handled by Delia (Necar Zadegan).
Alanna Ubach Joins Bravo’s ‘Girlfriends Guide To Divorce’, Matthew Glave & Virginia Williams To Recur
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…