WME has just signed Dana Stevens, the prolific feature writer who is the exec producer and sole creator of Reckless on CBS. Stevens last year adapted the Nicholas Sparks novel Safe Haven for Relativity, and her other credits include City Of Angels and the Kevin Costner baseball pic For Love Of The Game. She currently is adapting for James Cameron’s Lightstorm and Fox The Dive, the touching story of Cuban free diver Pipin Ferreras and his wife Audrey Mestres, the latter of whom died trying to better her record for a free dive, in which she plunged to an unimaginable depth on a single breath and then tried to swim to the surface. Stevens had been at UTA.
WME Signs ‘Reckless’ Creator And ‘Safe Haven’ Scribe Dana Stevens
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE
- Emily Blunt Takes Bite Of ‘Animal Crackers'; ‘Neon Demon’ Cast Is Set – Film Briefs