EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter and producer Ed Ricourt has signed with WME in all areas. Last summer the scribe enjoyed a hit with his first produced script, Summit’s magician caper Now You See Me, which Ricourt penned with Boaz Yakin sharing credits with Ed Solomon. The pic starred Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Morgan Freeman, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson and Michael Caine and grossed $351M worldwide, spawning an upcoming sequel. Ricourt is currently a consulting producer on Netflix’s upcoming Marvel series AKA Jessica Jones, about an ex-superheroine who hangs up her costume to open her own detective agency. He’s also scripting graphic novel adaptation Anomaly for Relativity and Roth Films. Ricourt was previously at CAA. He’s additionally repped by Madhouse Entertainment and George Davis.
WME Signs ‘Now You See Me’ Scribe Ed Ricourt
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t Come…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The Contenders…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas