EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter and producer Ed Ricourt has signed with WME in all areas. Last summer the scribe enjoyed a hit with his first produced script, Summit’s magician caper Now You See Me, which Ricourt penned with Boaz Yakin sharing credits with Ed Solomon. The pic starred Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Morgan Freeman, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson and Michael Caine and grossed $351M worldwide, spawning an upcoming sequel. Ricourt is currently a consulting producer on Netflix’s upcoming Marvel series AKA Jessica Jones, about an ex-superheroine who hangs up her costume to open her own detective agency. He’s also scripting graphic novel adaptation Anomaly for Relativity and Roth Films. Ricourt was previously at CAA. He’s additionally repped by Madhouse Entertainment and George Davis.
WME Signs ‘Now You See Me’ Scribe Ed Ricourt
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Lake Bell To Helm 'Emperor's Children'; Jack Kilmer Joins 'Stanford Prison Experiment'; 'The Finest Hours' Adds 'Outlander's…
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead Thriller 'Faults' Goes To Screen Media
- Magnet Snags Teen Horror Pic 'Satanic'
- Sarah Wayne Callies Joins Nicolas Cage Thriller 'Pay The Ghost'
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead Set For Bad Robot & Paramount Insurge's 'The Cellar'
- Jorge Michel Grau To 'Curse The Darkness' For SpectreVision