The trailer for Universal and Focus Features‘ Fifty Shades Of Grey is due to drop on Thursday this week, but Beyoncé evidently wanted to get a jump on the action, posting a short teaser on Instagram featuring a lot of heavy breathing. The singer’s involvement in the film has not been confiremd, although when some footage was screened at CinemaCon in March, her “Haunted” was heard in the background. The handsy clip below has a remix of Beyoncé’s “Crazy In Love”, but no recognizable shots of leads Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson. Awareness of Fifty Shades is already through the roof (97% Want To See on Rotten Tomatoes), and given the performer’s 13,936,206 Instagram followers, it’s a wonder she didn’t break the internet, again. The Sam Taylor-Johnson directed pic starts its global rollout on February 11. Here’s a little foreplay for your Monday:
Hot Teaser: Beyoncé Foreplays Breathy Promo For ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Trailer
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'