The trailer for Universal and Focus Features‘ Fifty Shades Of Grey is due to drop on Thursday this week, but Beyoncé evidently wanted to get a jump on the action, posting a short teaser on Instagram featuring a lot of heavy breathing. The singer’s involvement in the film has not been confiremd, although when some footage was screened at CinemaCon in March, her “Haunted” was heard in the background. The handsy clip below has a remix of Beyoncé’s “Crazy In Love”, but no recognizable shots of leads Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson. Awareness of Fifty Shades is already through the roof (97% Want To See on Rotten Tomatoes), and given the performer’s 13,936,206 Instagram followers, it’s a wonder she didn’t break the internet, again. The Sam Taylor-Johnson directed pic starts its global rollout on February 11. Here’s a little foreplay for your Monday:
Hot Teaser: Beyoncé Foreplays Breathy Promo For ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Trailer
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale