Warren Kole and Erik Stocklin have landed recurring roles in CBS drama Stalker. The Kevin Williamson series stars Dylan McDermott and Maggie Q as detectives from the Threat Assessment Unit who investigate cases of stalking. Kole, repped by The Kohner Agency, Silver Lining Entertainment and attorney Stuart Rosenthal, will play Detective Trent Wilkes, a lead detective in the Robbery Homicide Division of the LAPD who gets into a turf war with Jack (McDermott). Stocklin has been added as a recurring after appearing in the pilot. He will reprise his role of Perry, an introverted college sophomore. Kole appeared in the NBC pilot Salvation and recently recurred on USA’s White Collar and Fox’s The Following. Stocklin, repped by Domain and manager JC Robbins, appeared on ABC’s Mistresses.
Warren Kole, Erik Stocklin Join CBS Drama ‘Stalker’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe