Warren Kole and Erik Stocklin have landed recurring roles in CBS drama Stalker. The Kevin Williamson series stars Dylan McDermott and Maggie Q as detectives from the Threat Assessment Unit who investigate cases of stalking. Kole, repped by The Kohner Agency, Silver Lining Entertainment and attorney Stuart Rosenthal, will play Detective Trent Wilkes, a lead detective in the Robbery Homicide Division of the LAPD who gets into a turf war with Jack (McDermott). Stocklin has been added as a recurring after appearing in the pilot. He will reprise his role of Perry, an introverted college sophomore. Kole appeared in the NBC pilot Salvation and recently recurred on USA’s White Collar and Fox’s The Following. Stocklin, repped by Domain and manager JC Robbins, appeared on ABC’s Mistresses.
Warren Kole, Erik Stocklin Join CBS Drama ‘Stalker’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Team
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films
- Peter Dinklage Set For 'The Thicket'; John Magaro Joins 'The Finest Hours'; Celebrity Death Pool Pic Adds 6 To Cast
- John Candy's Son Takes The Lead In 'Bar America': Hot Trailer
- John Travolta, Kate Bosworth & Devon Sawa Wired Up For 'Life On The Line'
- 'Kingsman: The Secret Service': Hot Trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser