Warner Bros. just issued a brief notice that it had moved up the debut by two days for Hillsong – Let Hope Rise from April 3, 2015 to April 1, the preceding Wednesday, ahead of the Easter holiday weekend. We presume this is no April Fool’s Joke. Hillsong United is an extremely successful Christian music band based in Australia, and the concert tour film is a co-production between Warner Bros. and Alcon Entertainment. It is being produced by Matthew Weaver and Jonathan Bock.
Warner Bros. Tweaks Easter Holiday Release for Hillsong United Concert Film
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Showtime Casts Rachel Bloom's 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Pilot; Dominic Cooper Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Fox News Channel Tops Cable Primetime Ratings In Third Quarter
- Benjamin Walker Joins 'The Choice', Nicholas Sparks Adaptation From Lionsgate
- Alec Baldwin & Kevin Spacey To Star In 'Boss Baby' For DreamWorks Animation; Three Join 'A Monster Calls'
- Tracy Morgan Blasts Walmart After Retailer Blames Him For Not Wearing Seatbelt When Driver Rear-Ended His Limo
- 'Tonight Show' Heading To Phoenix For Post-Super Bowl Broadcast