Warner Bros. just issued a brief notice that it had moved up the debut by two days for Hillsong – Let Hope Rise from April 3, 2015 to April 1, the preceding Wednesday, ahead of the Easter holiday weekend. We presume this is no April Fool’s Joke. Hillsong United is an extremely successful Christian music band based in Australia, and the concert tour film is a co-production between Warner Bros. and Alcon Entertainment. It is being produced by Matthew Weaver and Jonathan Bock.
Warner Bros. Tweaks Easter Holiday Release for Hillsong United Concert Film
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Nickelodeon Partners With NFL, MLS & NASCAR For NickSports
- Russell Crowe-Ryan Gosling Pic 'The Nice Guys' Gets Summer 2016 Release Date
- 'The Walking Dead' Unveils Season 5 Key Art
- Toronto Roundup: 'Sunshine Superman', 'Match' & 'The Daughter' Sales Deals, More
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers “Making Small…Positive Steps” As She's Brought Out Of Medically Induced Coma
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'