Warner Bros. just issued a brief notice that it had moved up the debut by two days for Hillsong – Let Hope Rise from April 3, 2015 to April 1, the preceding Wednesday, ahead of the Easter holiday weekend. We presume this is no April Fool’s Joke. Hillsong United is an extremely successful Christian music band based in Australia, and the concert tour film is a co-production between Warner Bros. and Alcon Entertainment. It is being produced by Matthew Weaver and Jonathan Bock.
Warner Bros. Tweaks Easter Holiday Release for Hillsong United Concert Film
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer