Warner Bros. just issued a brief notice that it had moved up the debut by two days for Hillsong – Let Hope Rise from April 3, 2015 to April 1, the preceding Wednesday, ahead of the Easter holiday weekend. We presume this is no April Fool’s Joke. Hillsong United is an extremely successful Christian music band based in Australia, and the concert tour film is a co-production between Warner Bros. and Alcon Entertainment. It is being produced by Matthew Weaver and Jonathan Bock.
Warner Bros. Tweaks Easter Holiday Release for Hillsong United Concert Film
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Smacking Christian Grey's February Records With $47.5M+ Friday, Amazing $129M-$136M 4-day
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Deadpool’ Smacking Christian Grey’s February Records With $47.5M+ Friday, Amazing $129M-$136M 4-day
- Paramount Dates A Trio Of ‘Transformers’ Sequels; Collides With ‘Wonder Woman’, ‘Godzilla 2…
- Samantha Bee Vs. The Guys On Late Night, Plus: The Coming Tony Awards Wars? – Gerard & Roth
- Michael Moore Sidelined As ‘Where To Invade Next’ Opens – Specialty Preview
- ‘Deadpool’ Very Much Alive In $12M Overseas Open; $80M Intl Weekend Ahead?
- Scott Rudin & Aaron Sorkin Will Bring ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’ To Broadway