Warner Bros. just issued a brief notice that it had moved up the debut by two days for Hillsong – Let Hope Rise from April 3, 2015 to April 1, the preceding Wednesday, ahead of the Easter holiday weekend. We presume this is no April Fool’s Joke. Hillsong United is an extremely successful Christian music band based in Australia, and the concert tour film is a co-production between Warner Bros. and Alcon Entertainment. It is being produced by Matthew Weaver and Jonathan Bock.
Warner Bros. Tweaks Easter Holiday Release for Hillsong United Concert Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest Box Office News
- Forget About Summer & Sequelitis: Will Fall’s Crowded Pipeline Cannibalize B.O.? – Box Office
- Focus Features’ ‘A Monster Calls’ Dials Up Christmas Weekend Release
- Broadway’s Summer Slump Continues With 6.6% Box Office Drop; ‘Paramour’ Gets Therapy
- ‘Bourne’ Back At #1 & ‘Ice Age’ Skates To $300M+, Both With China Assist; ‘Pets’ Passes $700M WW – Intl…
- ‘Southside With You' Has Solid Debut Weekend Date: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Screams $26M+, Gives Sony 3rd Summer Cash Cow After ‘Sausage Party’, ‘Shallows’…