Warner Bros. just issued a brief notice that it had moved up the debut by two days for Hillsong – Let Hope Rise from April 3, 2015 to April 1, the preceding Wednesday, ahead of the Easter holiday weekend. We presume this is no April Fool’s Joke. Hillsong United is an extremely successful Christian music band based in Australia, and the concert tour film is a co-production between Warner Bros. and Alcon Entertainment. It is being produced by Matthew Weaver and Jonathan Bock.
Warner Bros. Tweaks Easter Holiday Release for Hillsong United Concert Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Box Office News
- Bob Saget Will Preach The Gospel of Broadway’s ‘Hand To God’
- Sex, Rebellion & The Sexual Revolution Outed In ‘Cloud Nine’ – Review
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- ‘Martian’ 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips ‘Walk’…
- Broadway Box Office Inches Back Up; ‘Finding Neverland’ Off 40% Since August
- Will Free Tickets To ‘School Of Rock’ Spur Younger Broadway Audience?