In case you missed this hysterical story from Chris Pratt on Late Night With Seth Meyers Wednesday night, the Parks And Recreation actor recounted when he opted to take a nude scene — a little too far. Pratt told Meyers, “It’s kind of funny now because they’re not going to fire me — I don’t think, because we’re going to be done this year. Wait! They could. They sent me a letter saying that I’m not suppose to make a joke about this, so just so you know, this is really serious.” Unlike other comedians whose bad jokes ran afoul with the NBC suits in the past (i.e. Norm MacDonald’s Saturday Night Live Weekend Update stint and then NBC West Coast Executive Don Ohlmeyer), Pratt luckily lived to see another day. He stars in Disney/Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy, opening Friday. Take a look at Pratt’s sitdown with Meyers:
Watch: NBC Brass Upset When Chris Pratt Went Commando On ‘Parks And Rec’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years