Pierre Niney, who played the iconic French fashion designer in Yves Saint Laurent, has signed with UTA. The biopic debuted at Cannes and is distributed in the U.S. by The Weinstein Company. Niney was nominated for Cesar awards in 2012 and 2013 as most promising actor for his work in J’aime Regarder les Filles and Comme des Freres, the latter also earning him a Lumiere Award nomination as most promising young actor. Other acting credits include It Boy, and the TV series Casting(s), which he also directed. Niney, repped in France by Brigitte Descormiers, has been announced to play Philippe Cousteau in the upcoming The Odyssey.
UTA Signs ‘Yves Saint Laurent’ Star Pierre Niney
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- Lionsgate Will Add ‘Hunger Games’ And ‘Step-Up’ Attractions To Dubai Parks & Resorts New…
- Michelle Phan Pushes Beyond YouTube With Endemol Beyond Online-Video Network
- Comcast Launches $4.1B Investment And Operating Company Led By CFO
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- Warner Bros Renews Redbox Distribution Deal With 28-Day Delay