Pierre Niney, who played the iconic French fashion designer in Yves Saint Laurent, has signed with UTA. The biopic debuted at Cannes and is distributed in the U.S. by The Weinstein Company. Niney was nominated for Cesar awards in 2012 and 2013 as most promising actor for his work in J’aime Regarder les Filles and Comme des Freres, the latter also earning him a Lumiere Award nomination as most promising young actor. Other acting credits include It Boy, and the TV series Casting(s), which he also directed. Niney, repped in France by Brigitte Descormiers, has been announced to play Philippe Cousteau in the upcoming The Odyssey.
UTA Signs ‘Yves Saint Laurent’ Star Pierre Niney
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Business News
- Fox Networks Group Names David Levy EVP Of Non-Linear Revenue
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?
- Redbox Gets New CEO As Investment Group Completes Outerwall Acquisition
- Peter Guber And Ted Leonsis Lead Buying Group For Esports Power Team Liquid
- Imax & 20th Century Fox Make New Four-Pic Pact
- Jack Pan Departs As STX Marketing President, Eddie Egan Becomes Interim Boss