TVGN has found a replacement for former chief financial officer Amy Thurlow, who took the CFO and COO gig at dick clark productions last week. Debra Wichser has been appointed CFO at TVGN, where she will oversee the cable network’s finance and accounting, financial planning and administration, human resources, engineering and operations, and facilities. She had been VP Corporate Development at CBS Corp. in New York; she is relocating to the network’s headquarters in LA and will report to TVGN President of Business Operations David Wisnia. Previously, Wichser worked at Viacom and in strategic analyst positions at 20th Century Fox and Disney.
TVGN Taps CBS Exec Debra Wichser As CFO
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest Business News
- Alec Baldwin, Laurence Fishburne, LaTanya Richardson Jackson To Read At Arthur Miller’s 100th Birthday Party
- TiVo Reports Record Sub Growth As It Starts To Look For A New CEO
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- ‘Sylvia’, With Matthew Broderick, Will Shutter Early On Broadway
- Justice Department Probes Comcast’s Clout In Local Pay TV Ad Sales
- John Stamos Pleads “No Contest” To DUI, Gets Three Years Probation