TVGN has found a replacement for former chief financial officer Amy Thurlow, who took the CFO and COO gig at dick clark productions last week. Debra Wichser has been appointed CFO at TVGN, where she will oversee the cable network’s finance and accounting, financial planning and administration, human resources, engineering and operations, and facilities. She had been VP Corporate Development at CBS Corp. in New York; she is relocating to the network’s headquarters in LA and will report to TVGN President of Business Operations David Wisnia. Previously, Wichser worked at Viacom and in strategic analyst positions at 20th Century Fox and Disney.
TVGN Taps CBS Exec Debra Wichser As CFO
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video