EXCLUSIVE: Jenny Mollen (Angel, Crazy. Stupid. Love., Wilfred, Girls) has inked an option sale on her recently released memoir I Like You Just The Way In Am, which Sony TV nabbed in a competitive situation. Mollen will adapt and star in the series, based on her tome about life as an actress and best-selling author (not to mention Twitter celeb and wife of Jason Biggs). She’ll also executive produce alongside Jamie Tarses (Happy Endings, Franklin & Bash, Marry Me) and Karen Kehela Sherwood (A Beautiful Mind, Tower Heist, The Good Lie). Mollen is repped by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Stone Meyer.
Sony TV Options Jenny Mollen’s Memoir ‘I Like You Just The Way I Am’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom