USA Network premiered two new dramas last night, Rush and Satisfaction, both of which which opened with 1.7 million viewers. That is low by USA standards, with the network’s two most recent original dramas, Common Law and Graceland, debuting with 2.5 million and 3.3 million, respectively. As is increasingly the case these days, we need to wait at least for Live+3 data to see if there will be any significant DVR bump. It is worth noting that Satisfaction at 10 PM actually built on Rush‘s numbers, especially in the demos. Among adults 18-49, Satisfaction posted 626,000 viewers to Rush‘s 493,000. Both new series fell from the Law & Order: SVU repeat that preceded them.
Soft Start For USA Dramas ‘Rush’ & ‘Satisfaction’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Names Darrell Hammond As New Announcer
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star