Richie Keen has been tapped to direct TV Land’s comedy pilot Teachers. Based on the popular web series, Teachers revolves around six elementary school teachers who are trying to mold the minds and lives of America’s youth, but they don’t really seem to have their own lives together at all. From making their class help them stalk exes online, to altering a grade because the art teacher is “kind of a bitch,” these teachers certainly are changing the world, one student at a time. Keen’s previous directing credits include It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, New Girl, Mixology and Sirens. He’s repped by CAA, Scott Fedro of Lonestar Entertainment, and attorney Adam Kaller.
Richie Keen To Helm TV Land Pilot ‘Teachers’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'