Richie Keen has been tapped to direct TV Land’s comedy pilot Teachers. Based on the popular web series, Teachers revolves around six elementary school teachers who are trying to mold the minds and lives of America’s youth, but they don’t really seem to have their own lives together at all. From making their class help them stalk exes online, to altering a grade because the art teacher is “kind of a bitch,” these teachers certainly are changing the world, one student at a time. Keen’s previous directing credits include It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, New Girl, Mixology and Sirens. He’s repped by CAA, Scott Fedro of Lonestar Entertainment, and attorney Adam Kaller.
Richie Keen To Helm TV Land Pilot ‘Teachers’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era