CBS’ Sunday series went for an encore performance, repeating their fast nationals ratings from last week. Big Brother (2.1/8) was again the highest-rated program of the night in adults 18-49. Unforgettable (1.0/3) and midseason-turned-summer drama Reckless (0.6/2) also were flat, as was 7 PM anchor 60 Minutes (0.9), which was the only rerun on CBS’ schedule and again the most-watched Sunday offering with 7.7 million viewers. CBS won the night in 18-49 (1.2) and total viewers (6.2 million). ABC, the only other English-language broadcast network to offer original fare last night, finished tied with NBC for fourth in 18-49 behind Fox and Univision. The alphabet network’s performance was hampered by ratings declines for both Wipeout (0.8) at 8 PM, down 27% from last week and Rising Star at 9 PM (0.9, down 10%). Both shows hit Live+Same Day series lows. The live singing competition managed to build onto its lead-in for the first time in three weeks.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS Lineup Steady To Top Night, ABC’s ‘Wipeout’ & ‘Rising Star’ Slip
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Andreeva
- Brad Copeland To Write ABC Comedy Starring Chevy Chase & Beverly D'Angelo
- Angela Kinsey To Topline & Co-Create ABC Buddy Comedy Produced By Darlene Hunt & Will Gluck
- CBS Buys Meatball Restaurant Comedy From Bill Lawrence, Jeff Astrof & All3Media With Production Commitment
- Q&A: Laurence Fishburne On 'Black-Ish' Comedic Turn, 'Hannibal' Return & 'CSI'
- AMC To Board Channel 4 Series 'Humans' As Xbox Entertainment Studios Downsizes Slate & Mulls Possible Future