CBS’ Sunday series went for an encore performance, repeating their fast nationals ratings from last week. Big Brother (2.1/8) was again the highest-rated program of the night in adults 18-49. Unforgettable (1.0/3) and midseason-turned-summer drama Reckless (0.6/2) also were flat, as was 7 PM anchor 60 Minutes (0.9), which was the only rerun on CBS’ schedule and again the most-watched Sunday offering with 7.7 million viewers. CBS won the night in 18-49 (1.2) and total viewers (6.2 million). ABC, the only other English-language broadcast network to offer original fare last night, finished tied with NBC for fourth in 18-49 behind Fox and Univision. The alphabet network’s performance was hampered by ratings declines for both Wipeout (0.8) at 8 PM, down 27% from last week and Rising Star at 9 PM (0.9, down 10%). Both shows hit Live+Same Day series lows. The live singing competition managed to build onto its lead-in for the first time in three weeks.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS Lineup Steady To Top Night, ABC’s ‘Wipeout’ & ‘Rising Star’ Slip
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'