Olivia Wilde, Luke Wilson, Elisabeth Moss and Natasha Lyonne will be headlining the psychological feature drama Meadowland, which marks the directorial debut of DP Reed Morano. Written by Chris Rossi, Meadowland follows a couple, Sarah (Wilde) and New York City cop David (Wilson), who are dealing with the crisis of their son’s disappearance. While David loses his way, Sarah also places herself in dangerous situations following the calamity. Meadowland will go before the cameras in NYC in mid-August. British Columbia-based Bron Studios is producing the film in association with Creative Wealth Media Finance. Matt Tauber and Wilde also are producing, alongside Bron’s Aaron L. Gilbert and Margot Hand. Executive producers are Jennifer Levine and Jason Cloth. WME and Gersh are representing domestic rights on Meadowland.
Olivia Wilde, Elisabeth Moss, Luke Wilson, Natasha Lyonne Head To ‘Meadowland’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From D’Alessandro
- 'Simpsons' EP Al Jean On Character's Death In 26th Season Premiere: “When We Kill 'Em, They Stay Dead”
- MIPCOM: Kiss' Gene Simmons & Sierra/Engine To Fire Up 'Coliseum'
- VH1 Renews 'Dating Naked' For Second Season
- Behind The Scenes At Deadline's Awardsline TIFF 2014 Studio: Channing Tatum, Mark Ruffalo, Salma Hayek & More
- Ben McKenzie Injured On Set Of 'Gotham', Will Return To Work Monday
- TIFF 2014 In Pictures: Jennifer Aniston, James Franco & More Visit Deadline's Awardsline Studio