While Toronto doesn’t set its slate until next week, the New York Film Festival has slotted its second prestige pic. After setting David Fincher‘s Gone Girl to open the fest, organizers have now slotted the Paul Thomas Anderson-directed adaptation of Inherent Vice to be the festival’s centerpiece film, sources confirm a report from our sister publication Variety. Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Josh Brolin, and Benicio Del Toro star in the Warner Bros release.
NY Film Festival Sets Paul Thomas Anderson’s ‘Inherent Vice’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Lego Movie' Sequel Gets Phil Lord, Chris Miller Script Commitment
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'