While Toronto doesn’t set its slate until next week, the New York Film Festival has slotted its second prestige pic. After setting David Fincher‘s Gone Girl to open the fest, organizers have now slotted the Paul Thomas Anderson-directed adaptation of Inherent Vice to be the festival’s centerpiece film, sources confirm a report from our sister publication Variety. Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Josh Brolin, and Benicio Del Toro star in the Warner Bros release.
NY Film Festival Sets Paul Thomas Anderson’s ‘Inherent Vice’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Awardsline News
- Film Academy Investigating President John Bailey For Sexual Harassment
- SXSW Film Festival Jury Awards: ‘Thunder Road’ By Jim Cummings Wins Narrative
- Deadline’s Contenders Emmys: Invites Out Today For April 15 Event; Star-Filled Lineup Includes Record 100+…
- Frances McDormand’s Oscar Stolen & Recovered; Suspect, Who Posted Video On Facebook, Is Charged
- ‘Hamilton’ Nabs Record 13 Olivier Awards Nominations; Bryan Cranston Gets First Nod
- Oscars Aftermath: Behind The Scenes At The Show & Parties On An Emotional Night To Remember