While Toronto doesn’t set its slate until next week, the New York Film Festival has slotted its second prestige pic. After setting David Fincher‘s Gone Girl to open the fest, organizers have now slotted the Paul Thomas Anderson-directed adaptation of Inherent Vice to be the festival’s centerpiece film, sources confirm a report from our sister publication Variety. Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Josh Brolin, and Benicio Del Toro star in the Warner Bros release.
NY Film Festival Sets Paul Thomas Anderson’s ‘Inherent Vice’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Fleming Jr
- 'The Killer' Movie: Alex Holmes Set To Adapt For Pierre Morel, Studiocanal
- After Moving Slow As Corpse, 'Zombieland 2′ Gets Writer And Urgency
- Is the Movie Business Healthy Or Hurting? Deadline's Fleming and Busch Duke It Out In DeadlineNow Video
- Dylan Sellers Exits President Post at TWC
- Quvenzhane Wallis To Star In Bestseller 'Counting By 7s'