Marvel has introduced its new Avengers: Age Of Ultron baddie in a splashy EW cover spread, which also reveals the superhero sequel’s backstory tweak: Tony Stark creates Ultron to help the Avengers fight crime, only to see the self-aware A.I. bot (James Spader) turn on humanity itself. Here’s the first-look cover image that’s stoking anticipation for more Marvel superhero reveals at next week’s Comic-Con:
Marvel Unveils ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ First Look Ahead Of Comic-Con
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Jeremy Sisto & More Join 'Love Is All You Need,' Kea Ho Gets 'Urge'
- IFC Nabs Al Pacino Drama 'Manglehorn'
- SXSW 2015 Sets Mark Duplass Keynote, First Wave Of Film Panels
- Michaela Conlin Joins Kate Beckinsale In 'The Disappointments Room'
- 'Game Of Thrones' Natalie Dormer Heads To 'The Forest'
- Well Go USA, Rumble Board Halle Berry Thriller 'Kidnap'; China Rights Set