Marvel has introduced its new Avengers: Age Of Ultron baddie in a splashy EW cover spread, which also reveals the superhero sequel’s backstory tweak: Tony Stark creates Ultron to help the Avengers fight crime, only to see the self-aware A.I. bot (James Spader) turn on humanity itself. Here’s the first-look cover image that’s stoking anticipation for more Marvel superhero reveals at next week’s Comic-Con:
Marvel Unveils ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ First Look Ahead Of Comic-Con
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency