After last week’s tumult on ABC‘s lady chat show The View, the network’s parent co. Disney is changing the conversation – to comic books. Disney-owned Marvel teased today that they’ll announce “an all-new thundering title” Tuesday morning on The View, hosted by Whoopi Goldberg and the departing Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy. Marvel-watchers are speculating that the “explosive” project could be a new Thor spin-off film or TV show, female-driven given The View‘s XX chromosome-laden audience – actress Jaimie Alexander crossed over from the big screen to Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. earlier this season on the ABC show – but a source tells Deadline it may not be a film or TV “title” at all. Tune in with the fanboys tomorrow at 8 AM PT/11 AM ET for the big reveal.
Marvel Teams Up With ‘The View’ For “Thundering” Promo Synergy
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Catherine Zeta-Jones To Play Colombian Drug Lord In 'The Godmother'
- Quentin Tarantino's New Beverly Cinema Re-Opens In Los Angeles
- 'The Bridge's Diane Kruger Sets Indies 'Maryland' & 'Sky'
- UTA Independent Film Group Adds Memento Films' Nick Shumaker
- 'Interstellar' Trailer: Matthew McConaughey Will Save Us All
- Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' To Open Two Days Early In 35mm, 70mm