After last week’s tumult on ABC‘s lady chat show The View, the network’s parent co. Disney is changing the conversation – to comic books. Disney-owned Marvel teased today that they’ll announce “an all-new thundering title” Tuesday morning on The View, hosted by Whoopi Goldberg and the departing Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy. Marvel-watchers are speculating that the “explosive” project could be a new Thor spin-off film or TV show, female-driven given The View‘s XX chromosome-laden audience – actress Jaimie Alexander crossed over from the big screen to Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. earlier this season on the ABC show – but a source tells Deadline it may not be a film or TV “title” at all. Tune in with the fanboys tomorrow at 8 AM PT/11 AM ET for the big reveal.
Marvel Teams Up With ‘The View’ For “Thundering” Promo Synergy
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Disney-Owned Foodles Production Admits Two Breaches Over Harrison Ford ‘Star Wars’ Accident
- Paramount And European Union Finalise Deal Over Anti-Trust Investigation
- Panama Papers Movie Set At Netflix; John Wells Teams With Journos Who Broke Story
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con