Another big-name rep is leaving Jeff Berg‘s agency, veteran talent agent Leigh Brillstein. Her last day is today. Unlike other high profile agents who left in the past two weeks, Dennis Kim and Steve Alexander (in addition to COO Jeff Franklin), Brillstein, the daughter of the late top Hollywood manager Bernie Brillstein, had a long history with Berg — she worked for him at ICM for 25 years before following him to his new venture last year. Brillstein ran ICM’s TV talent department twice and before that was at CAA, first as an assistant in the lit department and later as a talent agent, until 1980. The slew of agent departures, which also include Adam Kanter and Martin Spencer, come amidst speculation about financial issues at the year-and-a-half-old Resolution, which announced an investment by a Chinese company in March.
Leigh Brillstein Exits Resolution
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years
- CNN Suspends Ryan Lizza After New Yorker Cuts Ties Over “Improper Sexual Conduct”
- Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom’s Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still “KeatonStrong”?
- White House Dismisses Donald Trump Accusers As Sen. Gillibrand Demands Resignation
- ‘This Is Us’ Creator Dan Fogelman Teases Second Half Of Season 2: Aftermath Of Kevin’s DUI, Adoption…
- Kenya Barris/Alec Baldwin Family Comedy Gets Straight-To-Series Order By ABC