Another big-name rep is leaving Jeff Berg‘s agency, veteran talent agent Leigh Brillstein. Her last day is today. Unlike other high profile agents who left in the past two weeks, Dennis Kim and Steve Alexander (in addition to COO Jeff Franklin), Brillstein, the daughter of the late top Hollywood manager Bernie Brillstein, had a long history with Berg — she worked for him at ICM for 25 years before following him to his new venture last year. Brillstein ran ICM’s TV talent department twice and before that was at CAA, first as an assistant in the lit department and later as a talent agent, until 1980. The slew of agent departures, which also include Adam Kanter and Martin Spencer, come amidst speculation about financial issues at the year-and-a-half-old Resolution, which announced an investment by a Chinese company in March.
Leigh Brillstein Exits Resolution
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race