Kristen Connolly (House Of Cards) has landed a series regular role on ABC thriller The Whispers. In a recasting, Connolly will play Lena Lawrence in the series from ABC Studios and Steven Spielberg’s Amblin TV. The Whispers focuses on an an unseen force that is manipulating society’s most innocent – our children – to act in favor of its cause. As the kids unwittingly help this unknown enemy, the clock counts down in a suspenseful race to save humanity. Connolly replaces Brianna Brown, who played the role in the pilot but exited the midseason drama in June. Lily Rabe, Barry Sloane, Milo Ventimiglia, Derek Webster, Kylie Rogers and Kyle Harrison Breitkopf also star. Connolly is repped by Alisa Adler, Erin Castellanos and April LaValley at Paradigm and Michael Lazo at Untitled Entertainment.
Kristen Connolly Joins ABC’s ‘The Whispers’ In Recasting
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Off To Low Ratings Start, 'Jane The Virgin' Slips In Return, 'Blindspot' Ticks Up
Latest TV News
- Jackie Earle Haley Signs With Gersh
- Joe Biden Spot Pains CNN, Which Hoped He Would Headline Tonight’s Debate
- Lena Dunham 1960s Feminism Comedy Starring Lisa Joyce Gets HBO Pilot Order
- FX’s ‘Fargo’ Ratings Cold In Return On New Night Against NFL & ESPN
- Harry Connick Jr Syndicated Daytime Variety Show Set For Fall 2016 Launch On Fox Stations
- AMC Networks Shares Hit By ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Drop, But Is It Overkill?