Chris Coelen’s unscripted production company Kinetic Content, backed by Red Arrow Entertainment, has promoted Karrie Wolfe and Katie Griffin, formerly SVP and VP Development, respectively, to co-head the company’s newly created Development and Programming department. In their new roles, Wolfe and Griffin will supervise a staff, including newly promoted Manager of Development Kayleigh Lamb, as well as Kinetic’s in-house casting team. Wolfe and Griffin have shepherded such Kinetic series as Emmy-nominated The Taste (ABC), Little Women: LA (Lifetime), which was just renewed for a second season, Married At First Sight (fyi), and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers (Lifetime).
Kinetic Content Ups Two Development Execs In Restructuring
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive