Chris Coelen’s unscripted production company Kinetic Content, backed by Red Arrow Entertainment, has promoted Karrie Wolfe and Katie Griffin, formerly SVP and VP Development, respectively, to co-head the company’s newly created Development and Programming department. In their new roles, Wolfe and Griffin will supervise a staff, including newly promoted Manager of Development Kayleigh Lamb, as well as Kinetic’s in-house casting team. Wolfe and Griffin have shepherded such Kinetic series as Emmy-nominated The Taste (ABC), Little Women: LA (Lifetime), which was just renewed for a second season, Married At First Sight (fyi), and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers (Lifetime).
Kinetic Content Ups Two Development Execs In Restructuring
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations