In a morning meeting today ICM Partners announced it has hired another former Resolution agent, Kevin Hussey, and promoted NY-based talent department coordinator Sarah Kelly to agent. Hussey will be based in LA and Kelly will stay on the East Coast. Hussey worked at CAA for four years before joining Resolution as a talent agent in 2013, working closely there with Steve Alexander, who made the jump to ICM Partners on Friday as the agency’s 39th partner. Hussey, a former investment banker, was in the office today. Kelly began her career at ICM in 2010 as an intern, after which she became an assistant in the talent department working for co-head Adam Schweitzer. She was accepted into the agent trainee program in 2012.
ICM Partners Adds Two Agents
Trending Now on Deadline
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
More From Team
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow
- Disney's 'Cinderella' & 'The Jungle Book' Head To Turner Networks