In a morning meeting today ICM Partners announced it has hired another former Resolution agent, Kevin Hussey, and promoted NY-based talent department coordinator Sarah Kelly to agent. Hussey will be based in LA and Kelly will stay on the East Coast. Hussey worked at CAA for four years before joining Resolution as a talent agent in 2013, working closely there with Steve Alexander, who made the jump to ICM Partners on Friday as the agency’s 39th partner. Hussey, a former investment banker, was in the office today. Kelly began her career at ICM in 2010 as an intern, after which she became an assistant in the talent department working for co-head Adam Schweitzer. She was accepted into the agent trainee program in 2012.
ICM Partners Adds Two Agents
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way