This is amusing, and a good cause. Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert get on their inner Star Wars in this silly video that offers up a part in the next film, in a charity effort. Now, I could say that this is better and has more tension than the last three Star Wars prequels, but I won’t, because this is for a good cause. Stewart’s punch line is worth the watch in itself.
Hot Clip: Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert Get Silly For ‘Star Wars’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'