This is amusing, and a good cause. Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert get on their inner Star Wars in this silly video that offers up a part in the next film, in a charity effort. Now, I could say that this is better and has more tension than the last three Star Wars prequels, but I won’t, because this is for a good cause. Stewart’s punch line is worth the watch in itself.
Hot Clip: Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert Get Silly For ‘Star Wars’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?
- ‘Desierto’ Trailer: Jonas Cuarón’s Border Thriller Starring Gael Garcia Bernal & Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Review: Real-Life Disaster Movie Explosive But Not Compelling