The gang’s all back for the sequel to the 2011 comedy that banked more than $209M worldwide. This time, workaday dudes Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis try to launch their own business in Horrible Bosses 2, which also returns Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey and Jamie Foxx. Franchise rookies Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz turn up as our hero trio’s new adversaries. High jinks ensue when the boys hatch a plan to kidnap the adult son of a rogue investor who has taken over their company. Sean Anders, who co-wrote the script with John Morris, is in the director’s chair for this go-round. Warner Bros releases the New Line pic during Thanksgiving week. Here’s the first trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Horrible Bosses 2′
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE