The gang’s all back for the sequel to the 2011 comedy that banked more than $209M worldwide. This time, workaday dudes Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis try to launch their own business in Horrible Bosses 2, which also returns Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey and Jamie Foxx. Franchise rookies Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz turn up as our hero trio’s new adversaries. High jinks ensue when the boys hatch a plan to kidnap the adult son of a rogue investor who has taken over their company. Sean Anders, who co-wrote the script with John Morris, is in the director’s chair for this go-round. Warner Bros releases the New Line pic during Thanksgiving week. Here’s the first trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Horrible Bosses 2′
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'