VH1 definitely is rah-rah about its NBA cheerleader soap, giving it a third season pickup-and-roll two weeks before its Season 2 finale. Hit The Floor will return for 10 episodes starting in May. According to the network, the ensemble series about the fictional Los Angeles Devils Girls cheer squad is the No. 1 ad-supported scripted drama on cable among women 18-49. It stars Dean Cain, Kimberly Elise, Taylour Paige, Logan Browning, Valery Ortiz, Katherine Bailess, Jonathan McDaniel, McKinley Freeman, Rob Riley, Adam Senn, Brent Antonello, Jodi Lyn O’Keefe and Don Stark. “Hit The Floor delivered again with fantastic ratings and social media engagement in season two, especially among women,” said Susan Levison, EVP Original Programming & Production at VH1. “We look forward to seeing what kind of trouble the Devil Girls will get into next season.”
VH1’s Cheerleader Drama ‘Hit The Floor’ Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'
- Channing Tatum, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Launch 'Team Oscar'