Harry Potter actor and mixed martial artist Dave Legeno died this week in California’s Death Valley in a suspected heat-related incident, according to a report from the Inyo County Sheriff’s Department. He was 50. The British thesp/athlete had starred as werewolf Fenrir Greyback in Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Parts 1 and 2 and played Broch in Snow White And The Huntsman. Legeno’s body was found Sunday morning by hikers and airlifted out of a remote section of Death Valley near Zabriskie Point, where temperatures can reach as high as 120 degrees. The Inyo County Sheriff’s Department reported no signs of foul play. Legano started his career with a role in Guy Ritchie’s Snatch (2000) and also appeared in Batman Begins, Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker, Elizabeth: The Golden Age, Centurion, and The Raven.
‘Harry Potter’ Actor Found Dead In Death Valley
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings