The duo behind Sony’s upcoming take on Sabrina The Teenage Witch are in negotiations to take a stab at the script for Marvel’s tiniest hero. Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari made the 2010 Black List fresh out of NYU with Die In A Gunfight and later scored the scripting gig on the horror pic Haunt. Now the pair is eyed to rewrite Ant-Man for director Peyton Reed, who replaced Edgar Wright last month. Adam McKay did the most recent pass on the script about the shrinking superhero. Marvel wouldn’t comment. Barrer & Ferrari are repped by WME and Caliber Media. Latino Review was first to report.
Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari In Negotiations For ‘Ant-Man’ Rewrite
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'