The duo behind Sony’s upcoming take on Sabrina The Teenage Witch are in negotiations to take a stab at the script for Marvel’s tiniest hero. Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari made the 2010 Black List fresh out of NYU with Die In A Gunfight and later scored the scripting gig on the horror pic Haunt. Now the pair is eyed to rewrite Ant-Man for director Peyton Reed, who replaced Edgar Wright last month. Adam McKay did the most recent pass on the script about the shrinking superhero. Marvel wouldn’t comment. Barrer & Ferrari are repped by WME and Caliber Media. Latino Review was first to report.
Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari In Negotiations For ‘Ant-Man’ Rewrite
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'