The duo behind Sony’s upcoming take on Sabrina The Teenage Witch are in negotiations to take a stab at the script for Marvel’s tiniest hero. Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari made the 2010 Black List fresh out of NYU with Die In A Gunfight and later scored the scripting gig on the horror pic Haunt. Now the pair is eyed to rewrite Ant-Man for director Peyton Reed, who replaced Edgar Wright last month. Adam McKay did the most recent pass on the script about the shrinking superhero. Marvel wouldn’t comment. Barrer & Ferrari are repped by WME and Caliber Media. Latino Review was first to report.
Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari In Negotiations For ‘Ant-Man’ Rewrite
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Michael Nyqvist Signs With ICM Partners
- Universal Hires Telemundo Film Music Exec; Starz Acquires ‘Tumbledown’ – Film Briefs
- ‘Aloha’ Review: Cameron Crowe Fights Bad Buzz, Summer Tentpoles With Hawaii-Set Romantic Comedy
- Peter Heller Novel ‘The Painter’ Lands With ‘Fighter’ Scribe Paul Tamasy, ‘Blackfish’ Helmer…
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group
- ‘Pawn Sacrifice’ Trailer: Bobby Fischer Vs. The World In Bleecker Street’s Chess Drama