After a long-standing history with NBC, Friends EP and Joey and Perfect Couples co-creator Scott Silveri has signed an exclusive three-year overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV. Silveri’s most recent show, the Matthew Perry sitcom Go On, was cancelled last year and marked his latest show for NBC. Under his new Fox deal, the Primetime Emmy-winner will develop, write, and supervise comedy projects. Word has it Silveri was hotly pursued my multiple suitors before inking with Fox. “We are huge fans of Scott’s, going all the way back to the work he did on Friends, said 20th TV Chairman/CEO Dana Walden. “I loved the pilot for Go On – it was incredibly bold, distinctive and, of course, really funny. Scott is very talented and incredibly entertaining. If the meetings trying to get him to move to TCFTV are any indication, we are going to have a fantastic time working with him.” Silveri is repped by WME and attorney Don Walerstein at Rohner Walerstein.
‘Friends’ & ‘Joey’ Vet Scott Silveri Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Yamato
- Jena Malone, Riley Keough Hit The Road For 'Lovesong'
- Glenn Beck's Hot Reads: Google, Futurism, And More Fuel For A Media Empire
- Sony Chief “Disappointed” By Obama Rebuke, Hollywood's Cowed Silence
- Fox International Ups Kieran Breen To Marketing President Post
- Sony Hack: BitTorrent Offers To Distribute 'The Interview' On Its Bundle Service
- Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: “We Had No Choice,” Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'