After a long-standing history with NBC, Friends EP and Joey and Perfect Couples co-creator Scott Silveri has signed an exclusive three-year overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV. Silveri’s most recent show, the Matthew Perry sitcom Go On, was cancelled last year and marked his latest show for NBC. Under his new Fox deal, the Primetime Emmy-winner will develop, write, and supervise comedy projects. Word has it Silveri was hotly pursued my multiple suitors before inking with Fox. “We are huge fans of Scott’s, going all the way back to the work he did on Friends, said 20th TV Chairman/CEO Dana Walden. “I loved the pilot for Go On – it was incredibly bold, distinctive and, of course, really funny. Scott is very talented and incredibly entertaining. If the meetings trying to get him to move to TCFTV are any indication, we are going to have a fantastic time working with him.” Silveri is repped by WME and attorney Don Walerstein at Rohner Walerstein.
‘Friends’ & ‘Joey’ Vet Scott Silveri Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years
- CNN Suspends Ryan Lizza After New Yorker Cuts Ties Over “Improper Sexual Conduct”
- Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom’s Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still “KeatonStrong”?
- White House Dismisses Donald Trump Accusers As Sen. Gillibrand Demands Resignation
- ‘This Is Us’ Creator Dan Fogelman Teases Second Half Of Season 2: Aftermath Of Kevin’s DUI, Adoption…
- Kenya Barris/Alec Baldwin Family Comedy Gets Straight-To-Series Order By ABC