After a long-standing history with NBC, Friends EP and Joey and Perfect Couples co-creator Scott Silveri has signed an exclusive three-year overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV. Silveri’s most recent show, the Matthew Perry sitcom Go On, was cancelled last year and marked his latest show for NBC. Under his new Fox deal, the Primetime Emmy-winner will develop, write, and supervise comedy projects. Word has it Silveri was hotly pursued my multiple suitors before inking with Fox. “We are huge fans of Scott’s, going all the way back to the work he did on Friends, said 20th TV Chairman/CEO Dana Walden. “I loved the pilot for Go On – it was incredibly bold, distinctive and, of course, really funny. Scott is very talented and incredibly entertaining. If the meetings trying to get him to move to TCFTV are any indication, we are going to have a fantastic time working with him.” Silveri is repped by WME and attorney Don Walerstein at Rohner Walerstein.
‘Friends’ & ‘Joey’ Vet Scott Silveri Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Zoe Cassavetes Ponders Plight Of The L.A. Actress In 'Day Out Of Days'
- Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children' Pacts With Secret-Spiller Whisper
- Cara Delevingne Circling Beach Boys Musical 'All Summer Long'
- Hot Trailer: 'Open Windows'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy's Michael Rooker Rejoins Jazz Biopic 'Bolden'
- Giovanni Ribisi, Juno Temple & More Join 'Meadowland'