After a long-standing history with NBC, Friends EP and Joey and Perfect Couples co-creator Scott Silveri has signed an exclusive three-year overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV. Silveri’s most recent show, the Matthew Perry sitcom Go On, was cancelled last year and marked his latest show for NBC. Under his new Fox deal, the Primetime Emmy-winner will develop, write, and supervise comedy projects. Word has it Silveri was hotly pursued my multiple suitors before inking with Fox. “We are huge fans of Scott’s, going all the way back to the work he did on Friends, said 20th TV Chairman/CEO Dana Walden. “I loved the pilot for Go On – it was incredibly bold, distinctive and, of course, really funny. Scott is very talented and incredibly entertaining. If the meetings trying to get him to move to TCFTV are any indication, we are going to have a fantastic time working with him.” Silveri is repped by WME and attorney Don Walerstein at Rohner Walerstein.
‘Friends’ & ‘Joey’ Vet Scott Silveri Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Catherine Zeta-Jones To Play Colombian Drug Lord In 'The Godmother'
- Quentin Tarantino's New Beverly Cinema Re-Opens In Los Angeles
- 'The Bridge's Diane Kruger Sets Indies 'Maryland' & 'Sky'
- UTA Independent Film Group Adds Memento Films' Nick Shumaker
- 'Interstellar' Trailer: Matthew McConaughey Will Save Us All
- Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' To Open Two Days Early In 35mm, 70mm