Frank Langella has been set to star opposite Viggo Mortensen in Captain Fantastic, the Matt Ross-directed drama that will start filming shortly in Albuquerque. Langella just completed the independent film The Driftless Area in Vancouver, co-starring with Anton Yelchin and Zooey Deschanel, and he co-stars in the upcoming 5 TO 7, which opened at Tribeca and also stars Yelchin and Glenn Close. All three films are planned for release in 2015. Langella is represented by Paradigm.
Frank Langella To Star With Viggo Mortensen In ‘Captain Fantastic’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount