Eat, drink and watch NatGeo. The channel unveiled a pair of new travelogue-type series today that revolve around serious ingestion: Eric Greenspan Is Hungry and Chug. Eric Greenspan follows the titular chef and his gastronome pal Captain Mauzner as they travel the traverse the country looking for meaty ideas for the former’s LA restaurants. Set to premiere in November, the series from Relativity Television will see the hosts chow down on meats ranging from your everyday pig and cow to bison, deer, goat and “other” — talking with and coaxing recipes from the folks who farm, raise, nurture, hunt and butcher livestock. The Kickstarter-funded Chug sees “drinkaloguer” Zane Lamprey visit “an array of exotic and boozy locations” from Australia to Kuala Lumpur, interacting with the locals and merrily imbibing. The title refers not to the downing of beer — or at least not only that — but rather the host’s mode of transportation: trains. It also will look at how drinking traditions affect modern drinking habits. The show from Inzane Entertainment is set to debut in the fall.
NatGeo Sets New Series Focused On Meat And Booze
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way