After ABC canceled Don’t Trust the B— In Apt 23 midway through its second season, it made the eight unaired episodes available online only. Logo TV today unveiled a deal to air the entire series — and put the unaired shows on network TV for the first time. The cable channel will air a The B Is Back marathon this Saturday from 1-10 PM ET/PT, with those final eight episodes rolling out each Saturday at 10 PM. Don’t Trust The B– was one half of ABC’s long-suffering Tuesday comedies (along with Happy Endings before it was yanked from the schedule in January 2013. It wasn’t called a cancellation, but the low-rated sophomore comedy never came back even via the time-honored tradition of burning off final episodes during summer.
Unaired ‘Don’t Trust The B-‘ Episodes To Air On Logo TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest TV News
- New ‘Sherlock’ S4 Trailer: “What’s The Very Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Very Best Friends?”
- ‘Blue Bloods’ Ratings Top Night, ’20/20′ Falls, ‘Exorcist’ & ‘Crazy Ex’ Even
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- Donald Trump On Role In ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: “Zero Time” But “Big Stake”; Slams CNN As “Fake News”…
- Jimmy Kimmel Skewers President Elect’s Domestic Policy With ‘Trump On A Stump’
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule