After ABC canceled Don’t Trust the B— In Apt 23 midway through its second season, it made the eight unaired episodes available online only. Logo TV today unveiled a deal to air the entire series — and put the unaired shows on network TV for the first time. The cable channel will air a The B Is Back marathon this Saturday from 1-10 PM ET/PT, with those final eight episodes rolling out each Saturday at 10 PM. Don’t Trust The B– was one half of ABC’s long-suffering Tuesday comedies (along with Happy Endings before it was yanked from the schedule in January 2013. It wasn’t called a cancellation, but the low-rated sophomore comedy never came back even via the time-honored tradition of burning off final episodes during summer.
Unaired ‘Don’t Trust The B-‘ Episodes To Air On Logo TV
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions