After ABC canceled Don’t Trust the B— In Apt 23 midway through its second season, it made the eight unaired episodes available online only. Logo TV today unveiled a deal to air the entire series — and put the unaired shows on network TV for the first time. The cable channel will air a The B Is Back marathon this Saturday from 1-10 PM ET/PT, with those final eight episodes rolling out each Saturday at 10 PM. Don’t Trust The B– was one half of ABC’s long-suffering Tuesday comedies (along with Happy Endings before it was yanked from the schedule in January 2013. It wasn’t called a cancellation, but the low-rated sophomore comedy never came back even via the time-honored tradition of burning off final episodes during summer.
Unaired ‘Don’t Trust The B-‘ Episodes To Air On Logo TV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa