Veteran TV exec Amy Thurlow has been hired as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer at dick clark productions. DCP president Mike Mahan said she will play a vital management role as the company expands its global television footprint; she will report to Mahan and work out of dcp’s Santa Monica headquarters. Thurlow most recently served as Chief Financial Officer and EVP Sales Strategy at TV Guide Network after holding several positions within the company, including SVP Sales Strategy and Planning. Before that she was at NBCUniversal working her way up to Finance Director of Film and TV Distribution.
Dick Clark Productions Taps TV Guide Network Exec As COO & CFO
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reacts, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016