Veteran TV exec Amy Thurlow has been hired as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer at dick clark productions. DCP president Mike Mahan said she will play a vital management role as the company expands its global television footprint; she will report to Mahan and work out of dcp’s Santa Monica headquarters. Thurlow most recently served as Chief Financial Officer and EVP Sales Strategy at TV Guide Network after holding several positions within the company, including SVP Sales Strategy and Planning. Before that she was at NBCUniversal working her way up to Finance Director of Film and TV Distribution.
Dick Clark Productions Taps TV Guide Network Exec As COO & CFO
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production