Veteran TV exec Amy Thurlow has been hired as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer at dick clark productions. DCP president Mike Mahan said she will play a vital management role as the company expands its global television footprint; she will report to Mahan and work out of dcp’s Santa Monica headquarters. Thurlow most recently served as Chief Financial Officer and EVP Sales Strategy at TV Guide Network after holding several positions within the company, including SVP Sales Strategy and Planning. Before that she was at NBCUniversal working her way up to Finance Director of Film and TV Distribution.
Dick Clark Productions Taps TV Guide Network Exec As COO & CFO
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- MTV ‘True Life’ Episode To Focus On Orlando Shooting Survivors
- Donald Trump Takes To Reddit; Tim Kaine Talks To Telemundo Tonight
- ‘The Get Down’ Trailer: Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix Music-Driven Drama Follows Rise Of Hip Hop In 1970s New York
- Discovery Communications Ad Sales Chief Joe Abruzzese To Retire At Year End
- John Oliver Roasts Donald Trump’s RNC As Controversy Roils DNC Opening
- Netflix Lands Global Streaming Rights To FX’s ‘American Crime Story’