Veteran TV exec Amy Thurlow has been hired as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer at dick clark productions. DCP president Mike Mahan said she will play a vital management role as the company expands its global television footprint; she will report to Mahan and work out of dcp’s Santa Monica headquarters. Thurlow most recently served as Chief Financial Officer and EVP Sales Strategy at TV Guide Network after holding several positions within the company, including SVP Sales Strategy and Planning. Before that she was at NBCUniversal working her way up to Finance Director of Film and TV Distribution.
Dick Clark Productions Taps TV Guide Network Exec As COO & CFO
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- 'Hollywood Divas' Renewed For Second Season On TV One
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video