Dimension Films said it will release the supernatural thriller Demonic on December 12. Maria Bello and Frank Grillo star in the pic based on an original idea by Saw and Insidious co-creator James Wan, who’s becoming a go-to guy in the genre and most recently directed Fast & Furious 7 for Universal. Wan and Lee Clay are producing and Will Canon directed. Pic centers on the aftermath of a massacre where five college students/amateur ghost-hunters were murdered inside an abandoned home and a pair of detectives try to figure out what went down.
Dimension Films Getting ‘Demonic’ In December
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M – Update
- New ‘Jurassic World’ Teaser: Bystanders Carried Off By Pterosaurs
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line
- Miroslav Ondříček Dies: Oscar-Nominated Cinematographer Of ‘Amadeus’ Was 80
- ‘While We’re Young’ Springs To Lively Debut For Noah Baumbach