Dimension Films said it will release the supernatural thriller Demonic on December 12. Maria Bello and Frank Grillo star in the pic based on an original idea by Saw and Insidious co-creator James Wan, who’s becoming a go-to guy in the genre and most recently directed Fast & Furious 7 for Universal. Wan and Lee Clay are producing and Will Canon directed. Pic centers on the aftermath of a massacre where five college students/amateur ghost-hunters were murdered inside an abandoned home and a pair of detectives try to figure out what went down.
Dimension Films Getting ‘Demonic’ In December
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'
- Paramount Shifts 'Scouts Vs Zombies', 'Paranormal Activity 5′ Release Dates
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Bill Hader To Host 'SNL' October 11
- Veria Living Rebrands And Gets New Name – Now Z Living