EXCLUSIVE: David Singh, who has worked in creative advertising at both Disney and most recently at Sony Pictures Entertainment, is going to 20th Century Fox after leaving Sony two weeks ago. He is expected to be named exec vp of creative advertising working under Marc Weinstock, head of domestic marketing. He had served at Sony for three years working on a number of campaigns and left on his own volition. He previously worked at Disney for 10 years. Singh will work alongside Arnaldo D’Alfonso, executive vice president and creative director. Weinstock and Singh worked together at Sony and D’Alfonso and Singh worked together previously at Disney. They will be co-running the creative advertising department.
David Singh Joining 20th Century Fox After Leaving Sony Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- Jake Gyllenhaal Fills The Canvas of Sondheim & Lapine’s ‘Sunday In The Park With George’ – Review
- Donald Trump Walk Of Fame Star Already Being Repaired As Hollywood Group Vows To Press Charges
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- LAPD Has “No Suspects” In Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star Destruction
- Andrew Cripps Joining Fox As President Of International Theatrical Distribution
- Watch Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Get Destroyed