EXCLUSIVE: David Singh, who has worked in creative advertising at both Disney and most recently at Sony Pictures Entertainment, is going to 20th Century Fox after leaving Sony two weeks ago. He is expected to be named exec vp of creative advertising working under Marc Weinstock, head of domestic marketing. He had served at Sony for three years working on a number of campaigns and left on his own volition. He previously worked at Disney for 10 years. Singh will work alongside Arnaldo D’Alfonso, executive vice president and creative director. Weinstock and Singh worked together at Sony and D’Alfonso and Singh worked together previously at Disney. They will be co-running the creative advertising department.
David Singh Joining 20th Century Fox After Leaving Sony Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest Business News
- Mike Francesa Signs Off From WFAN After 30 Years Of Sports Talk
- Commission On Sexual Harassment Formed By Hollywood Heavyweights; Anita Hill Will Chair
- Paul Haggis Denies Rape Claims By Publicist; Calls It “Public Hanging”
- Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Faces $18M Lawsuit Over Poorly Performing Pic
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- Vevo Music Service Shuffles CEOs