EXCLUSIVE: David Singh, who has worked in creative advertising at both Disney and most recently at Sony Pictures Entertainment, is going to 20th Century Fox after leaving Sony two weeks ago. He is expected to be named exec vp of creative advertising working under Marc Weinstock, head of domestic marketing. He had served at Sony for three years working on a number of campaigns and left on his own volition. He previously worked at Disney for 10 years. Singh will work alongside Arnaldo D’Alfonso, executive vice president and creative director. Weinstock and Singh worked together at Sony and D’Alfonso and Singh worked together previously at Disney. They will be co-running the creative advertising department.
David Singh Joining 20th Century Fox After Leaving Sony Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- Will Hollywood’s Flood Of Franchises Beat ‘Star Wars’-Fueled 2015 Toy Sales?
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update
- Samantha Bee Vs. The Guys On Late Night, Plus: The Coming Tony Awards Wars? – Gerard & Roth
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Obamageddon Is In Effect As POTUS Arrives In L.A. For ‘Ellen’ & Fundraisers – Update
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”