EXCLUSIVE: David Singh, who has worked in creative advertising at both Disney and most recently at Sony Pictures Entertainment, is going to 20th Century Fox after leaving Sony two weeks ago. He is expected to be named exec vp of creative advertising working under Marc Weinstock, head of domestic marketing. He had served at Sony for three years working on a number of campaigns and left on his own volition. He previously worked at Disney for 10 years. Singh will work alongside Arnaldo D’Alfonso, executive vice president and creative director. Weinstock and Singh worked together at Sony and D’Alfonso and Singh worked together previously at Disney. They will be co-running the creative advertising department.
David Singh Joining 20th Century Fox After Leaving Sony Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas Again As 'Magnificent 7' Corrals $19.2M & 'Storks' Bundles $18.3M - Intl Box Office
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Campaign Manager Says No Trump Ticket For Gennifer Flowers
'Magnificent Seven's $35M Opening A Career Best For Antoine Fuqua; 'Storks' At $21.8M - Sunday AM B.O. Final Update
Latest Business News
- California Enacts Law Preventing IMDb Pro From Listing Actors' Ages
- AMC Rips NATO In Org’s James Murdoch Spat: “Condescending And Gratuitous”
- ‘VAYA’ Director Akin Omotoso Inks With APA; Abrams Artists Agency Signs Grandex, Inc.
- NATO Chief To James Murdoch: “Get The Record Straight” On Theater Exclusivity; MPAA Weighs In – Update
- Rob Moore Exiting As Paramount Vice Chairman
- Disney Mum On New Director, Designer For Broadway ‘Frozen’