EXCLUSIVE: David Singh, who has worked in creative advertising at both Disney and most recently at Sony Pictures Entertainment, is going to 20th Century Fox after leaving Sony two weeks ago. He is expected to be named exec vp of creative advertising working under Marc Weinstock, head of domestic marketing. He had served at Sony for three years working on a number of campaigns and left on his own volition. He previously worked at Disney for 10 years. Singh will work alongside Arnaldo D’Alfonso, executive vice president and creative director. Weinstock and Singh worked together at Sony and D’Alfonso and Singh worked together previously at Disney. They will be co-running the creative advertising department.
David Singh Joining 20th Century Fox After Leaving Sony Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- ‘Oslo’ Continues Awards Spree; ‘Indecent’s Paula Vogel, Too: The Obies
- Bob Beckel Accuser Retains Lawyer Behind Fox News Discrimination Suits
- UTA Gets In On Action, Inks Nitro Circus
- Big Media CEO Compensation Rose 21% In 2016: Is It More Out Of Whack Than Ever?
- Who’s Afraid Of Edward Albee? Dramatists Guild Backs ‘Virginia Woolf’ Playwright In Casting Dispute
- U.S.-Asia Institute Organizing Members Of Congress To Go To China In August