EXCLUSIVE: David Singh, who has worked in creative advertising at both Disney and most recently at Sony Pictures Entertainment, is going to 20th Century Fox after leaving Sony two weeks ago. He is expected to be named exec vp of creative advertising working under Marc Weinstock, head of domestic marketing. He had served at Sony for three years working on a number of campaigns and left on his own volition. He previously worked at Disney for 10 years. Singh will work alongside Arnaldo D’Alfonso, executive vice president and creative director. Weinstock and Singh worked together at Sony and D’Alfonso and Singh worked together previously at Disney. They will be co-running the creative advertising department.
David Singh Joining 20th Century Fox After Leaving Sony Marketing
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Busch
- 'The Admiral: Roaring Currents' Becomes Top Grossing Korean Film In U.S.
- Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
- MGM Buys 55% Of Roma Downey And Mark Burnett's Empire; Relaunches United Artists
- Political Strategist Andy Spahn Adds Partner Jennifer Gonring To Co.'s Moniker
- 'Midnight Rider' Location Manager: No Plan “To Film A Scene On Active Railroad Tracks”