Lindsay Goffman is joining the Hawaii Five-O actor’s production company as Head of Development and Keo Lee has been hired as a Development Executive. Daniel Dae Kim‘s CBS TV Studios-based 3AD was launched in October with a two-year first-look deal to develop and produce projects for network and cable. Goffman comes to the company after a stint as VP Development at Gross Entertainment, and before that she was a development exec at FremantleMedia. Lee worked at CJ Entertainment as a creative executive in its international production and financing unit.
Daniel Dae Kim’s 3AD Adds Development Duo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer