Lindsay Goffman is joining the Hawaii Five-O actor’s production company as Head of Development and Keo Lee has been hired as a Development Executive. Daniel Dae Kim‘s CBS TV Studios-based 3AD was launched in October with a two-year first-look deal to develop and produce projects for network and cable. Goffman comes to the company after a stint as VP Development at Gross Entertainment, and before that she was a development exec at FremantleMedia. Lee worked at CJ Entertainment as a creative executive in its international production and financing unit.
Daniel Dae Kim’s 3AD Adds Development Duo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date