Lindsay Goffman is joining the Hawaii Five-O actor’s production company as Head of Development and Keo Lee has been hired as a Development Executive. Daniel Dae Kim‘s CBS TV Studios-based 3AD was launched in October with a two-year first-look deal to develop and produce projects for network and cable. Goffman comes to the company after a stint as VP Development at Gross Entertainment, and before that she was a development exec at FremantleMedia. Lee worked at CJ Entertainment as a creative executive in its international production and financing unit.
Daniel Dae Kim’s 3AD Adds Development Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring