EXCLUSIVE: Melisa Wallack, who earned her first Oscar nomination for penning last year’s Dallas Buyers Club with Craig Borten, has signed with WME. Wallack and Borten also garnered a WGA nomination for their script about the life of AIDs patient Ron Woodroof. Wallack’s previous credits include Tarsem’s Snow White pic Mirror, Mirror and the 2007 Aaron Eckhart-starrer Meet Bill, which she wrote and co-directed with Bernie Goldmann. More recently, Summit brought Wallack onboard their Vin Diesel fantasy-actioner The Last Witch Hunter in March. She’s also a client of Anonymous Content and was formerly with Resolution.
‘Dallas Buyers Club’ Scribe Inks With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest Film News
- Bruce Brown Dies: Surf Movie Pioneer Who Sought The Perfect Wave For ‘Endless Summer’ Was 80
- Ian Chen & Jovan Armand Join ‘Shazam!’, Brian 'Astro' Bradley Jr. Cast In ‘Luce’
- Justin Chon, Filmmaker Behind ‘Gook’ At Sundance, Will Direct Next Feature For Macro
- Cinedigm Acquires Rights To High School Comedy ‘Dear Dictator’
- Ari Sandel To Direct ‘Goosebumps’ Movie At Sony, But Which One?
- The Global Box Office Awakens: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Could Power To $440M Opening