EXCLUSIVE: Melisa Wallack, who earned her first Oscar nomination for penning last year’s Dallas Buyers Club with Craig Borten, has signed with WME. Wallack and Borten also garnered a WGA nomination for their script about the life of AIDs patient Ron Woodroof. Wallack’s previous credits include Tarsem’s Snow White pic Mirror, Mirror and the 2007 Aaron Eckhart-starrer Meet Bill, which she wrote and co-directed with Bernie Goldmann. More recently, Summit brought Wallack onboard their Vin Diesel fantasy-actioner The Last Witch Hunter in March. She’s also a client of Anonymous Content and was formerly with Resolution.
‘Dallas Buyers Club’ Scribe Inks With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest Film News
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M