After tapping two new VPs and a Director of Development in April, Hollywood-based TV and film production company Dakota Films has promoted Tally Barr to EVP Development and Production. Barr has more than a decade in comedy, animation, unscripted, and shortform production with credits including Celebrity Deathmatch, Brand X With Russell Brand, Status Updates, Popzilla, the Emmy Awards and the MTV Movie Awards under her belt. She recently served as associate producer on Arrested Development on Netflix and is supervising producer on Dakota’s Deadbeat for Hulu.
Dakota Films Ups Tally Barr To EVP, Development & Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Sony Chief: We Reached Out To The White House Over 'The Interview' Concerns
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM