The CW has ordered 24 all-new half-hour episodes of improv comedy series Whose Line Is It Anyway? to debut in 2015. No premiere date and time were announced for the new cycle, but featured performers Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie will return along with host Aisha Tyler. Dan Patterson, Mark Leveson, Jimmy Mulville, Stiles and Brady exec produce the series from Angst Productions and Hat Trick Productions.
CW Renews ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview