The 17th Costume Designers Guild Awards will be held Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at the Beverly Hilton. The awards ceremony will be produced by JumpLine, executive producer JL Pomeroy and supervising producer Sarah Cowperthwaite. Nominees, honorees, host and presenters will be announced at a later date.
Costume Designers Guild Sets 2015 Awards Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Miss Peregrine' Rules With $26M; 'Deepwater Horizon' $20M; 'Masterminds' Dumbs Down - Saturday Update
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton's Perfect Match
Latest Awards News
- Oscars & The New York Film Festival: How Will The Big Apple Event Affect The Race?
- Nicholl Fellowship Screenwriter Winners Unveiled
- Caucus For Producers, Writers & Directors Unveils Honorees & Nominees
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- YouTube To Live Stream 2016 Streamy Awards
- Emmys: Liberty Media Chairman John Malone Among Engineering Award Honorees