AMC Networks completed its $1B acquisition of Liberty Global’s Chellomedia in February. Today, it has announced a re-brand of the group to AMC Networks International. AMC Networks International will also encompass AMC/Sundance Channel Global, which operates in Europe, Latin America, the Mid-East and Asia. “Re-naming Chellomedia is a natural next step as we continue to integrate this portfolio of channels and transition AMC Networks into a global media company,” said AMC Networks COO Ed Carroll. AMCNI consists of six operating units: Asia-Pacific, Central Europe, Iberia, Latin America, Zone (EMEA) and DMC. The latter is a European-based global media technology and distribution company. AMCNI delivers programming to subscribers in more than 140 countries and includes such global brands as Sundance Channel and MGM Channel, as well as local channels across various genres.
Chellomedia Rebranded As AMC Networks International
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Pacing Behind 'Ultron' But Still Super With $178M-$188M Opening - Box Office
Alicia Vikander Launches Vikarious Productions; Sets First Project 'Euphoria' With Eva Green- Cannes
FX Orders Ryan Murphy Anthology Series 'Feud', Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon To Star In First Installment: Crawford v Davis
Latest International News
- Epic Pictures To Sell ‘Redcon-1’; ‘Spark’ Alights At Double Dutch; Artist View Gets Traplight Pair…
- ‘The Revenant’ Exec Producers Form Production-Financing Entity Facing East
- Martin Scorsese’s ‘The Irishman’ Coming Together Quickly: Could This Be The Hottest Title At Cannes?
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Zooming Past $300M Overseas Today – Intl Box Office
- Carlos Bardem Joins AMC’s ‘The Son’
- IFC Films Acquires Asif Kapadia’s ‘Ali & Nino’ For North America