Emmy nominated Cara Buono (Mad Men) has been tapped for a heavily recurring role on CBS’ Person Of Interest. Her character is described as a femme fatale who’s uniquely qualified to navigate the new world order of Season 4 of the procedural drama, created by Jonathan Nolan and co-produced by J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot. Buono received an Emmy nod for her Season 4 turn as Dr. Faye Miller on AMC’s Mad Men. Other small screen credits include The Sopranos, Third Watch, and guest spots on Elementary, Castle and The Good Wife. Her film credits include indie The Discoverers, Matt Reeves’ vampire remake Let Me In, Hulk and Beer League. Person Of Interest Season 4 premieres on Tuesday, September 23 at 10 PM.
Cara Buono Joins ‘Person Of Interest’ In Major Recurring Role
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List