Emmy nominated Cara Buono (Mad Men) has been tapped for a heavily recurring role on CBS’ Person Of Interest. Her character is described as a femme fatale who’s uniquely qualified to navigate the new world order of Season 4 of the procedural drama, created by Jonathan Nolan and co-produced by J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot. Buono received an Emmy nod for her Season 4 turn as Dr. Faye Miller on AMC’s Mad Men. Other small screen credits include The Sopranos, Third Watch, and guest spots on Elementary, Castle and The Good Wife. Her film credits include indie The Discoverers, Matt Reeves’ vampire remake Let Me In, Hulk and Beer League. Person Of Interest Season 4 premieres on Tuesday, September 23 at 10 PM.
Cara Buono Joins ‘Person Of Interest’ In Major Recurring Role
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa