Emmy nominated Cara Buono (Mad Men) has been tapped for a heavily recurring role on CBS’ Person Of Interest. Her character is described as a femme fatale who’s uniquely qualified to navigate the new world order of Season 4 of the procedural drama, created by Jonathan Nolan and co-produced by J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot. Buono received an Emmy nod for her Season 4 turn as Dr. Faye Miller on AMC’s Mad Men. Other small screen credits include The Sopranos, Third Watch, and guest spots on Elementary, Castle and The Good Wife. Her film credits include indie The Discoverers, Matt Reeves’ vampire remake Let Me In, Hulk and Beer League. Person Of Interest Season 4 premieres on Tuesday, September 23 at 10 PM.
Cara Buono Joins ‘Person Of Interest’ In Major Recurring Role
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM