The Client List alum Brian Hallisay has been cast in the upcoming fourth season of ABC drama Revenge. He is set for a heavily recurring role with an option to become a regular in the second part of the season. Hallisay will play Ben, a local cop and a new friend of Jack (Nick Wechsler) who is fun-loving and easygoing and drawn to Jack’s world and especially to the people in it. Word is that Ben is eyed as a potential new love interest for Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp). Hallisay, who recently wrapped Clint Eastwood’s American Sniper, has been on ABC and ABC Studios’ radar; he has been recurring on this season of their summer drama series Mistresses. He is with Management 360, the Kohner Agency and Jeff Bernstein.
Brian Hallisay Joins ABC’s ‘Revenge’
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Colbert Cold Open Goes Hard Right: ‘Late Show’ Haters Stunned By Trump
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios