Veteran filmmaker Michael Apted‘s new documentary focuses on the relationship between the artisans who craft camera lenses and the photographers and cinematographers who use them. Bending The Light features never-before-seen footage from inside a premier Japanese lens factory and delivers interviews with two-time Oscar nominee Stephen Goldblatt, Greg Gorman, Laura El-Tantawy and Richard Barnes. The pic premieres August 3 at at Michael Moore’s Traverse City Film Festival. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: Michael Apted’s ‘Bending The Light’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Katherine McNamara Books 'The Maze Runner 2′ & 'Indiscretion'
- Brad Pitt's Plan B To Receive PGA's 2015 Visionary Award
- 'The Omen' & 'The Krays' Billie Whitelaw Dead At 82
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'