Revealed today at A&E’s Comic-Con panel for Bates Motel is that season 3 will dive more into the story of Norma’s brother, Caleb, as Kenny Johnson is made a regular on the show. Also, executive producers Carlton Cuse and Kerry Ehrin revealed that posh damsel in distress Bradley (Nicola Peltz) — aka the girl who Norman will do anything for — will be returning. “There’s a huge revelation for Norman as he realizes he can do these terrible things,” said Cuse. For the most part the EPs were tight-lipped about major storylines for season 3. Of note, we’ll learn more about Sheriff Romero’s backstory. Rather than treat the crowd to season 3 spoilers, panel organizers found it amusing to have members of the audience arm wrestle Johnson since he’s a champion in the raw sport. The Bates Motel panel featured a couple of silly clips: an Arrested Development-like opening credits sequence for the series as well as a number of offbeat, unhinged auditions of the actors, which are to be featured on the season 2 DVD. Sitting on the Comic-Con panel were Vera Farmiga, Freddie Highmore, Olivia Cooke, Nestor Carbonell and Johnson.
Comic-Con: Kenny Johnson Upped to Series Regular & Nicola Peltz Returns To ‘Bates Motel’
What's Hot on Deadline
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Latest TV News
- Battling Republicans On CBS Fuel Highest-Rated Debate Of 2016
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Melissa McCarthy
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order