On the heels of unveiling an expansive slate of video game adaptations, drama, comedy, reality, animation and event series, I’ve learned that xBox Studios has put another project in development, scripted comedy East Of Exurbia. Written by Nick Kreiss and Ian Wolterstorff, the project revolves around three guys who try to build a bastion of bro-fueled debauchery in a house that happens to be situated on top of a magical portal to other worlds. The show, inspired by “one of the worst roommate stories ever told,” which originally appeared on BroBible.com, comes from Five All in the Fifth Entertainment and Avalon, with Five All’s Doug Banker and Avalon’s David Martin and Dan Lubetkin executive producing. Kreiss, Wolterstorff and Banker are repped by CAA and Underground, Avalon is repped by Gersh.
XBox Developing Supernatural Bro Comedy
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates