EXCLUSIVE: Solipsist Films (Sin City: A Dame To Kill For) has tapped Spanish helmer Carles Torrens to direct Visceral, a thriller with a story line that’s being kept tightly under wraps. Writer Brant Hughes brought the pitch to Solipsist, whose Stephen L’Heureux helped develop the project. Torrens got the gig after impressing with his Spanish-language horror feature Apartment 143 and LA International Short Film Festival entry Sequence. L’Heureux is producing Visceral, which is eyeballed as a $10M-15M range production and will be filmed in New England. Torrens is repped by UTA, Underground, and Cohen Gardner and Hughes is repped by Zero Gravity.
‘Apartment 143′ Helmer Carles Torrens Gets ‘Visceral’
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Yamato
- Alcon Worldwide Marketing President Richard Ingber To Exit
- 'The Gambler': Mark Wahlberg In Remake's First Redband Peek
- Constantin, Dark Horse Team For 'Polar' Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Jeremy Sisto & More Join 'Love Is All You Need,' Kea Ho Gets 'Urge'
- IFC Nabs Al Pacino Drama 'Manglehorn'