Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen star as fresh-out-of-high-school besties who make a pact to lose their virginity during the summer before they leave for college. Of course they both fall hard for the same dude, hunky artist David (Boyd Holbrook), and lifelong bonds are strained when one starts seeing him on the QT. Writer and rookie director Naomi Foner’s Very Good Girls also stars Ellen Barkin, Clark Gregg, Peter Sarsgaard, Richard Dreyfuss and Demi Moore. The R-rated drama from Tribeca Film and Well Go USA Entertainment, which premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival, goes out June 24 on VOD and hits select theaters on July 25. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: Elizabeth Olsen & Dakota Fanning In ‘Very Good Girls’
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Team
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow