Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen star as fresh-out-of-high-school besties who make a pact to lose their virginity during the summer before they leave for college. Of course they both fall hard for the same dude, hunky artist David (Boyd Holbrook), and lifelong bonds are strained when one starts seeing him on the QT. Writer and rookie director Naomi Foner’s Very Good Girls also stars Ellen Barkin, Clark Gregg, Peter Sarsgaard, Richard Dreyfuss and Demi Moore. The R-rated drama from Tribeca Film and Well Go USA Entertainment, which premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival, goes out June 24 on VOD and hits select theaters on July 25. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: Elizabeth Olsen & Dakota Fanning In ‘Very Good Girls’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'